Friday, October 8, 2010

Colored pencil drawings

Enjoy I really colored as primarily a visual artist pen drawing. Of the best things I like about the use of colored pencils is portability. In contrast to other media such as color or tone everything to do, is a good set of pencils, an eraser, kneaded and of course - to throw paper in a canvas bag! Now, rather sometimes I with cold press illustration Board, especially if I use also Prismacolor Watercolour pencils. However, if you are on the run, I usually apply not water on my drawing until I was in the safety of my Studio. The main reason is that when I apply water board or paper, it will buckle or folding if unsure glued down. Also is much more prone to cracks, scratches and foreign body, compliance with the moist area wet surface. Still, if you luck outdoor in close to a water fountain, and plan to be drawn to stay several hours, then go ahead and apply water - and have fun!


Drawing is more difficult than paintings to consider my pencil because I have to for each stroke in the long run. In other words, a good artist pencil artist must. If you paint to use, is pretty simple to resolve error even after you have dried. On the other hand, which is particularly challenging traditional watercolor, especially if a wash technique. Once this wet brush to paper is placed, it is difficult to correct.Still have some of my best pieces of art with these so-called errors can help I sometimes produziert.Wenig weaknesses much to learn new techniques.


The key to a competent artist is to learn to relax and enjoy the process. If you ruin are also affected your drawing, then never enjoy what you do and probably eventually stop. Drawing as almost any other skill takes time, patience and practice. You learn remember if you can, when began to write. It took rows and rows of practice to perfect the technique of the formation of letters and numbers. Once saved your hand shapes, improved extension your handwriting.If you have your old calligraphy worksheets, take a look and compare it as you now thinking to schreiben.Ich (pardon the pun!) to win on your drawing can help the perspective. Or, if you have small children at home, now only learn to write, that works just as well.


So, now let us back to colored pencil drawing, so we are? If you have children at home, creating art is together a good way to strengthen relationships - at this troubled teenager! Some of my best childhood memories are of drawing or coloring with a parent, grandparents and my favorite cousin.Okay, I admit to that my mother a professional artist, packages for Revlon was developed, but it was not their ability, which brought me to enjoy.It was your company and Zusammenarbeit.Mein cousin, on the other hand, a competent colorer, but no talented artists.However, are my fondest memories with her because I felt well me because it war.Daher when drawing alone, in a class with friends or family members, remember about fun - not judgment not to judge for yourself, but just enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment