Saturday, October 9, 2010

How to avoid overloading a pencil drawing

When will a drawing (or a painting) ready?


Many of us have struggled with this issue. We throw yourself in the process, that inspired image in our heads, only to end a drawing overload, until it looks like fresh!How does decide you when to stop drawing? when is really complete drawing a pencil?


Speaking as one that has multiple drawings over worked I come fixatives with a number of tricks to the help for this to spray at exactly the right place.


The first thing I do is paint if I to feel the piece is 90% complete... or if I know I have more to do, but it is almost ready to stop. I go from the drawing for several days then away so I can see it later with fresh eyes.


When I again the drawing table, I take that the artwork and paste it on a door or wall and show it from afar.I leave it there for a day or two and let my new impressions & fall inspirations.Most of the time, I know exactly what I want at this point to do to finish the piece.


If I am still unquestioned, I keep the drawing to a mirror and show it in "Reverse."This provides a completely new perspective, and I almost always clearly see that something that bothers me about the drawing were hat.Ich will take a digital picture of the artwork occasionally and point to a computer Bildschirm.Es is another view of art amazing, what will reveal,


Pencil artist David Horne says "If you begin to do things that normally a job search if your done."I think this is a wonderful quote and I know it will help me, sharing with future drawings .Und pencil artist Clive Meredith "I tend to know that a drawing is done if the image on the paper that is in my head."... an other awesome thought!


Pencil drawing is a very soothing art form requiring many hours involvement in peace & ruhig.Kann it so easily lost in detail to create that we in this detail, get website of the desired result to verlieren.Ich hope the above tips will help you create your perfect drawing in pencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment